*   Are you an undergraduate who has been a student at Mason for at least one academic year?
  *   Do you have immigrant parents?
  *   Will you be the first in your immediate family to graduate with a four-year college degree?

I invite you to take part in a study about college experiences and how you navigate school as a first-generation college student who is a child of immigrants. This study involves a brief 5-minute questionnaire followed by a 30-60 minute interview conducted virtually over Zoom.

The questionnaire and interview will last approximately one hour and are completely confidential. You will receive a $10 Amazon gift card for your participation.

The goal of this study is to understand how first-generation college students who are children of immigrants navigate college. By participating, you will help contribute to what we know about higher education.

Interested? Please e-mail me directly at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> to set up an interview date/time.

Thank you for considering it.

Sincerely,
Sara Montiel

[cid:image001.png@01D70380.27B7C090]

[cid:image001.png@01D38EBC.72687300]<http://integrative.gmu.edu/>
Sara Montiel | Associate Director of Student Services
4400 University Drive, MS 5D3 | Enterprise Hall, Room 414 | Fairfax, VA 22030
phone: 703-993-3525 | fax: 703-993-1439 | email: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | web: http://integrative.gmu.edu<http://integrative.gmu.edu/>

Click here<https://secure-web.cisco.com/15w1BfI3Ouueqq4y24CxPL2jrQnLLE3EMdzx2diCwGZegmGwm6XXNOkmDKl798symNHlitu0Na7qG-qNx7Iahx8srp-2ryNTgdly47HWz8OYYuPTcRWqSpKBoHF1nW4MSR0DELMBPTZ635W1DAafG08nSqg5q8i2iMyzuE2_tx1EEolDaLB6rQKAPs34YJ0NNaujF6kN06ZRTKiy6IqvE01U9zjoF79t13lswWzYXZ3HdwWuZfzmgGmyOjxhB0xpmxLATWza7GTyoPZa4hVmddKDqqiXuYy8x9obDedSJ2qkfw_xGto69CJFtQ-PAInXjSQ1JESLQmAse3wgW0bcOVUh6_Oj9FYYpTB45-ruwFTZYMtWmwLxwTZV-_m_LBVQSI_9v8FVUCsjswhuM87SVF7Fwf3wZ9RTiS6fteV6I6yvCPsjpEr2ShetkX7Z5v12KyQnLKweWKk0JxuzilJy1qMaa-hMpaT4HpG8_gztiO9I/https%3A%2F%2Fgmu.campus.eab.com%2F> to schedule an advising appointment

Signature Themes: Context * Achiever * Empathy * Relator * Woo