If you are a master's student writing a thesis, or a doctoral student writing a dissertation, it is an excellent idea to familiarize yourself with the services offered by University Dissertation & Thesis Services (UDTS)

UDTS exists to exists Mason's graduate students who are writing theses and dissertations.

We are here to help you navigate the steps you must complete in order to graduate on time.

We have various resources in place to assist you with formatting your document according to University Formatting Guidelines, and with passing the Format Review. All theses and dissertations written by Mason's master's and doctoral students must pass the Format Review.

We are currently on 100% telework and will be through the end of the Spring 2021 Semester, but we are here to help you.

You can always reach us via email: [log in to unmask]

If you would like to set up a virtual meeting, please visit our LibCal Scheduler to make an appointment.

We also offer workshops. In one, we walk you through the steps in the process you must complete in order to graduate on time. In another, we introduce you to our Interactive (Word) template, which is designed to make formatting your thesis/dissertation easier and faster. To sign up for any workshops, please visit University Libraries Workshops and Events to register.

We look forward to working with you. Please let us know if you have any questions or need any further information. We wish you a healthy, safe, and successful Spring 2021 Semester.

All the best,

Sally

University Dissertation & Thesis Services

George Mason University