Hello students,

Bioengineering Seminars will be online on Thursdays at noon for Spring 2021 as usual.  However, the first group of speakers will be faculty candidates who will give a Seminar as well as a teaching segment. We will send out individual flyers for their seminars  and then a Zoom link and time for their teaching segment.  These are planned for:

Monday, February 1

Thursday, February 4

Monday, February 8

Thursday, February 11

Friday, February 12

We appreciate your attendance to these speaking engagements and welcome your feedback.

We will send our full list of regular Seminar speakers at a later date (the first one being on February 18).

Have a great semester!

Carol

Carol McHugh

Academic Program Assistant

Department of Bioengineering

3100 Peterson Family Health Services Hall
703-993-5846