Hi everyone,

I met this morning with a student who plans to apply to our graduate CBN program and she was asking me about the personal statement. I told her that I would contact current CBN graduate students who would be willing to s hare copies of the personal statements that they wrote for admission to the program. I’ve put out this request before to students in clinical, ADP, and IO and have always appreciated the generosity of the responses.  If any of you would be willing to share your personal statements with this student please let me know and I’ll either ask her to contact you, or give you her email address so you can send it directly to her – your choice.  Thanks a lot!

Mike

--
Michael E. Hurley, Ph.D.
Department of Psychology, MS 3F5