Hi Students,
    Attached is the job description from Aerotek, a recruiter company. They are interested in our students who have taken MBSE courses.  They are looking for the engineer who can help implement MagicDraw and MBSE practices within a department that does vehicle robotics. If you are interested in MBSE but not vehicle robotics, you can contact them as well. According to their description, "right now my team is currently supporting at least 5 openings that have an MBSE flavor to the work and MagicDraw, SysML, and Cameo seem to be the hot ticket items."

Thanks,
Edward

Edward Huang

Associate Professor