From: Zachary Schrag <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, October 13, 2020 3:30 PM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Spring 2021 HIST graduate courses

Dear Students,

I attach a matrix showing our current plans for graduate history courses to be offered in spring 2021, along with the requirements each course can fulfill.

All spring graduate courses are scheduled to be offered online. HIST 620 will also have a classroom option that meets at the same time as the online version.

The matrix is designed to reflect information on Patriot Web and the department website. If you notice any discrepancies, please regard Patriot Web as authoritative and let me know of the error on the matrix.

Thanks,

Zachary M. Schrag
Professor and Director of MA Program in History | Department of History and Art History | George Mason University
[log in to unmask] | zacharyschrag.com | @zacharyschrag | 703 594 1844

Notice: The Commonwealth of Virginia claims the right to monitor messages sent to and from this address at any time, without notice, and without my permission. In addition, messages sent to and from this address may be subject to disclosure under the Virginia Freedom of Information Act.
---