________________________________
From: Alison Landsberg <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, October 23, 2020 1:43 PM
To: Sam Lebovic <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: CHR reading groups--Please send to PhD students

Hello, everyone—
The Center for Humanities Research will support reading groups, starting in the spring. In response to the survey results, we have put together a list of *potential* reading group themes and topics. We will support the ones that have the most interest and also a faculty member, or a graduate student and faculty member team, who has/have agreed to coordinate the group. Here’s a link to a google doc where you can indicate interest.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/10cfe5S7bAupkurwUNHNLwGSmLvDgQ7AIRoLKADW1xO4/edit?usp=sharing

This is an excellent way to get to know faculty members and graduate students working on related topics in different departments.

Take care,
Alison

Alison Landsberg
Director, Center for Humanities Research (CHR)
Professor of History and Cultural Studies