Dear graduate students,

Please use the catalog of our statistics programs<https://catalog.gmu.edu/colleges-schools/engineering/statistics/> to make sure the courses you have registered for count toward the MS or PhD degree you are seeking, unless you really want to pay for extra courses not required by the degree. You can also use Degree Works<https://registrar.gmu.edu/students/degree-evaluation/degree-works/> to check how the courses you have taken and are taking apply in the degree evaluation. If you have any questions about what courses you should take, please send an email to Dr. Slawski or me.

Regards,

Wanli Qiao

Department of Statistics

Volgenau School of Engineering