Dear SEOR doctoral students:

SEOR is an academic sponsor of the INCOSE International Symposium (the premier international systems engineering conference), which will be July 20-22, 2020. This will be a virtual event.

As a sponsor, SEOR is entitled to one free student registration to the symposium.

If you would like to attend, please send me by Thu 2pm (sorry for short turn-around):

  *   Your name
  *   Dissertation / academic advisor
  *   One sentence or two about your research interests.

Please respond only if you would actively attend the conference if chosen by the department.

Conference info: https://secure-web.cisco.com/1Cycf5mN5IVtBhTXbGIfyzYcGsb18n3B7XgdK2XjDvOGWaFtiWtcfJG7k9zwqdkoPdfuoXCGH6poUfhWH7O78ywX91yhFYTIqGnqsePrKaV71-DDh-6sna6IeT6-C8Tf_pI0t94N3o1BlUM0IaAQMduXRA-myU_BhHUjzrKu7QzxRhXbPuGLiysTNNQzEX9nb-OseIymBZoRgD30JiPoAsyealgNzfBWEBS9WVyl66I6Ef4nqsak_AJ7saZoVVFcxNqgmP-SDRvDKB4seLBnlVmdhJufVM5_-A_O4CrqvMZykjzDhO_0ZTE7ZGHCIRLsQEdhbO6y2Aa_yFfKyxcI0pImEkqI_x_Kq0Lx7vtPNqJOdCcoO_4qLmN0d0_O3lNZ53s9dIcE4gy1lxunpYYH6yBy9I3z8mxIKti2VNhLS3b2qrxXbF5M4xH3JO91QJHSFLnVLAtwKzTVnlEKd9R_g9A/https%3A%2F%2Fwww.incose.org%2Fsymp2020%2Fhome%2Fwhen-where3

Note that the "time zone" of the conference is 6 hours ahead of us, so the conference would run roughly  4pm - midnight every day.

John Shortle
Professor & Chair
Systems Engineering & Operations Research