Dear Students,

Hope you're staying safe and doing well!
I'm forwarding you information regarding a new course, which will be offered for the first time in Fall 2020, ME762 Biosensors. Please see the attached course syllabus if you're interested in learning more about this course. Also for your information, I'm including below a brief intro from the course instructor, Dr. Pilgyu Kang.

"It will be an introductory course that explores fundamentals and applications of Nano Bio sensors based on various nanomaterials including atomically-thin 2D materials and nanomaterials.I believe this course will be intriguing for graduate students who would like to explore state-of-the art technology and applications in Bio Nano sensors in ECE department." - Dr. Pilgyu Kang

Please contact Dr. Kang directly at [log in to unmask] should you have any questions regarding this course.

Take care,
Jammie

Jammie Chang

Academic Program Manager