Hello MPA Students!

I hope this email finds you well. I'm writing with a request. During the admissions process, prospective students often appreciate the opportunity to hear from current students firsthand. Would you be willing to be a contact for interested MPA students?

If so, please send me an email and indicate your concentration (if you have one), and I will add your name to a list of current student volunteers. You can email me directly at [log in to unmask] (please reply only to me and not to the MPA listserv address above). As a volunteer, the admissions team will on occasion provide you with the names and contact information for prospective students so that you can reach out and answer questions they may have.

Thank you for your consideration. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me!

Best,

Silva P. Morris

Director of Student Services

Schar/GMU