Hi Everyone,

I hope you are all safe and well.

Attached is a chart showing how federal agencies are addressing proposal and award activities during this COVID 19 emergency.

This is dated 3/31/20 but the info could be changing.  As soon as we hear anything we will forwarding it to you.

OSP is also asking that we check with all VSE PIs to ask that if there are issues from everyone working from a distance;

if this is impacting the scope of your research or any deadlines, deliverables or publications.  Please let us know

if sponsors need to be officially contacted to relay any of these “roadblocks”.  Also, it has been suggested that

PIs who are supervising post docs, GRAs, students and others from a distance may want to document activities,

as they may differ from prior working in a lab or office environment.  This could be helpful, months down the

road, when you’re asked to certify Payroll Expense Reports.

Please let us know if there is anything we can do, or if you have any questions.   Many people are submitting

proposals at this time and the Research Administration team is here to help you with your budgets and

budget justifications along with any other grant management issues you may have.

Stay healthy.

Thank you,

Terri Mancini

Director Sponsored Research Administration

Volgenau School of Engineering