From: Scott Benway <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thursday, April 16, 2020 at 10:14 AM
To: Scott Benway <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Upcoming Webinar - MathWorks Tools and Resources to Support Distance Learning

Hello,

I hope you are healthy and well.  We recently provided your campus with resources to enable distance learning with MATLAB.  I do hope the provided resource has helped ease the transition to enable faculty and students to continue their coursework and research.  To further support your faculty and instructors during this time I wanted to make you aware of a live webinar we will be conducting on Monday, April 20th at 3pm ET.  The session will highlight valuable resources and tools available to educators and will be hosted by MathWorks Customer Success engineers (additional details below).  If you could please forward the announcement below to your faculty and instructors it would be greatly appreciated.

Lastly, please do let me know if you have any feedback or questions regarding the previously issues MathWorks licenses for your faculty and students.

Regards,

Scott

Scott Benway

3 Apple Hill Drive | Natick, MA 01760 | (508) 647-7741

​

In recent weeks many courses have transitioned to distance/online learning formats.  MathWorks has developed several cloud-based tools that enable instructors and students to access course content anytime, anywhere.

MathWorks Tools and Resources to Support Distance Learning