I-SEC Students:

The Fall 2020 schedule of classes is now viewable on PatriotWeb.  Registration will begin on May 1st. Your registration time will be emailed directly to you from the Registrar's Office this week. As indicated in the Provost's email to all students, the university is considering the best options for course delivery in the Fall, and updates will be provided as they are available.

Please make a note the following information:

Please note the following important wait list procedures:

·         Students will be sent e-mails (to their Mason e-mail accounts) when waitlist overrides are issued.  Students will not be able to waitlist for a course if the following apply:

  1. They are already registered for another section of the same course.
  2. They are already on a waitlist for another section of the same course

·         For more information please visit the Registrar's Waitlist Information page.

Finally, to assist you with the registration process, I will be holding "Virtual Advising Open House"  hours this Wednesday and Thursday from 12pm-1pm, and on Friday from 10am-12pm. To join, please visit: https://gmu.webex.com/meet/specini

Should you have any questions, let me know.

Silva Morris

Director of Student Services

Schar School of Policy and Government