Dear GMU Statistics Graduate Students and TAs:

Happy Graduate-Professional Student Appreciation Week!

COVID19 has brought many challenges to all of us. It has also allowed us to connect and think broadly, as one. We thank you for being a student or for being both a student and an instructor at GMU. We are thinking of you: are you doing all right, do you need help,  are you graduating, or where are you going after GMU? If you need assistance, please feel free to make an appointment and connect with your mentors via Zoom, Webex, or another online tool.

If you need further help, feel free to email us. We are planning alternatives to our Spring awards luncheon.

Best Regards,
Anand and Jiayang

===========================
Jiayang Sun, Ph.D.
Professor, Chair and Bernard Dunn Eminent Scholar
Department of Statistics, George Mason University
Nguyen Engineering Building
4400 University Dr.
Fairfax, VA 22030
703-993-4732

Big Data Strategic Lead
USDA Agricultural Research Service, Office of National Programs
5601 Sunnyside Ave (GWCC 4-2278)
Beltsville, MD 20705

301-504-1058

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message, including any attachments, is intended for the sole use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately and destroy all copies of the material in its entirety, whether electronic or hard copy. Thank you.