Hope you’re doing well!
Due to the outbreak of COVID-19, all courses were moved to an online format following the Spring 2020 Spring Break. The ECE Department would like to understand your distance learning experience with ECE courses, with the hope of improving any future online
programs or courses and providing a better learning experience. Please take a few minutes to answer the questions in a Blackboard survey. Please
kindly submit your feedback by April 28, 2020.
Your responses are anonymous and will only be used to evaluate distance learning experiences. Your feedback is important and will help us improve program quality and accessibility. Thank you for taking a few minutes to assist us with this
Please provide feedback based on your online experiences for the course for Spring 2020 following the Spring Break, after the outbreak of COVID-19.
Please follow the instructions below to locate the survey:
- Log in to Blackboard at mymason.gmu.edu
- In Blackboard, click on "Organizations" on the navigation bar to the upper right.
- Under "My Organizations," look for "ECE Department Surveys." Click it.
- Select "Content" from the left-hand side panel. You'll see "Distance Learning Student Survey"
- No password required. This is a single submission survey. In the case of interruption, you may save it and return to complete the survey at a later time.
If you are accessing the survey from your smartphone, please use the web browser to log in Blackboard (mymason.gmu.edu) and take the survey. The cellphone Blackboard App does not work.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or difficulty locating the survey. The ECE Department thank you for your participation in advance!
Please take good care of yourself and stay safe and well!
Academic Program Manager
Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
George Mason University
4400 University Drive, MSN 1G5
Fairfax, VA 22030