Hello,

We invite you to join us for a virtual town hall advising session on Wednesday, April 8 at 12PM – 1PM specifically for Master’s students in the Department of Computer Science. As we adjust to our new virtual setting, we hope this session will give you the chance to connect and ask questions.  CS faculty and staff will be present to provide updates and information pertaining to our graduate programs. We will be happy to address any general advising questions, but please note that we cannot discuss information specific to your account while in a group setting.

If you are interested in participating, please RSVP here.

This event will take place via Blackboard Collaborate. The day before the session, we will send out a link to the meeting and dial-in information for those who wish to join over the phone. You must RSVP in order to receive the meeting link.

If you have any questions leading up to the session, please let us know.

Department of Computer Science

4400 University Dr, MS 4A5

Fairfax, VA 22030

Phone: (703) 993-1530