Good Afternoon,

A couple of announcements:

1.      Moving forward all VSE messaging regarding COVID-19 will come from the [log in to unmask] email address.  If you have questions for the Dean’s Office and aren’t sure where to send them, please email them to [log in to unmask] and we’ll ensure the correct person responds.

2.      Additionally, we are finalizing a master distribution list for ALL faculty, staff and adjuncts. All announcements beginning later this afternoon will be sent to that list.  We will not be parsing out messages for different groups.

3.      We would like to have a sense of everyone’s basic technology, internet connections, and capabilities at home. We have created a quick survey to gather this information. Please complete the survey no later than COB on Monday, March 16.  This will give us a sense of whether or not we need to order any additional equipment and assist in our distribution of the equipment we already have.

4.      The Stearns Center for Teaching and Learning and ITS have resources for faculty to migrate to virtual alternative instruction and for staff to be telework-ready as necessary.  Instructional continuity plans can be found on the Stearns Center website, and VPN information is available from ITS.

Answers to many questions can be found on Mason’s coronavirus website. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to the Dean’s Office.  We will do our best to answer your questions as effectively and efficiently as possible.

Respectfully,

VSE Dean’s Office

____________________________________

Kenneth S. Ball, Ph.D., P.E.