We’re excited to announce that we are accepting submissions for our Computer Science T-Shirt Design Contest. The contest begins today, and we will accept submissions from now until March 27.

One grand prize of $200 will be awarded, and the winning design will be featured on printed t-shirts. Two runners up will each be awarded $50.

Please carefully read the contest rules below. You can also find them on our website at cs.gmu.edu/tshirtcontest.

CONTEST RULES

By submitting an entry into this contest, you agree to the following rules and regulations:

How to Enter

Design Requirements

Judging and Prizes

We look forward to your submissions and are happy to address any questions you may have!

Department of Computer Science

4400 University Dr, MS 4A5

Fairfax, VA 22030

Phone: (703) 993-1530