Dear Students,

I have received many emails about the seminar attendance requirement now that all events have been cancelled.

For the time being, the seminars will be done on WebEx. I will send you each announcement as soon as I get it with details on how to connect. I will also coordinate with the WebEx host to give me an attendance list from the presentation. Please continue to keep track of the seminars you attend on your attendance sheet and once you have all 6 of them, please send the form to me.

Let me know if you have any questions.
Thank you and stay well!

Best regards,
Patricia