Dear All,

As usual, this year we will be hosting prospective phd students on March 16.  I'm writing now to ask for volunteers who would be willing to meet with these students - we will have a lunch in Southside from noon to 1, and then I'll also set up some meetings in smaller groups (based on research interests etc) in the afternoon. If you would be willing to come to the lunch or meet with students (or both!) could you let me know by Monday March 9?  It would be great if you could also let me know what times you will be free between noon and 5:30 on the 16th.

Many thanks,
Sam