From: CHSS Grad Directors <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Lisa C Breglia <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, March 18, 2020 5:57 PM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Graduate students researching abroad

Dear Graduate Program Directors,

Please advise of any of your program's graduate students conducting research abroad: their locations, whether you have been in touch with them and whether they need guidance or assistance.

We want to be sure they are accounted for.

Please let me know any other issues you are facing or any questions you may have.

Your, Lisa

Lisa Breglia, PhD
Senior Associate Dean
College of Humanities & Social Sciences