From: CHSS Grad Directors <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Susan A. Turriziani <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, March 18, 2020 3:07 PM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: UPDATED SPRING 2020 DEADLINES

Please share this important information with your students.

Best,

Susan

Due to the modified semester schedule, the following deadlines have been rescheduled.

The Final Submission deadline for all theses and dissertations is now 5:00 p.m. on Friday, May 8. In order to graduate in Spring 2020, you must turn in all Final Submission materials to our office on or by that date. We have suspended all in-person meetings through Friday, April 3; we will reassess the situation at that time. If you want/need to turn in your Final Submission materials on or by Friday, April 3, please email us at [log in to unmask], and we will assist you.

The Format Review deadline for all theses and dissertations is now 5:00 p.m. on Friday, May 1. In order to graduate in Spring 2020, you must receive an email from our office on or by that date stating that your formatting is correct, and your Format Review is over. We are currently teleworking and reviewing documents as usual.

If you have any questions or need any further information about the services we are providing during this time, please email us at [log in to unmask]. We are, as always, here to help you graduate on time. That has not changed, and it will not change.

Please stay safe and healthy!

All the best,

Sally

Sally Evans

Coordinator

University Dissertation & Thesis Services

George Mason University

2005 Fenwick Library

Phone: 703-993-2222

Office Hours: Monday - Friday, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm