Good Afternoon!

 Next month is Women's History Month and we would like to celebrate with you! Here are some fantastic events that we would love to have you participate in:

First up is our Extraordinary Feminist Educator Event‚Äč!

The Extraordinary Feminist Educator Event lunch is a chance for students to recognize educators for their hard work. This can be an educator whose class you particularly enjoyed, someone who has helped you gain access to different opportunities, or just someone who you think is valuable to feminist efforts here at GMU! If you have someone in mind, go ahead and nominate someone at this link!
https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=VXKFnlffR0ygwAVGRgOAy3w1fqkqFXBEkNIJq4mCwl1UMkpTTElZRjNVVVM2UTVOTUFLRkEyQUxCSC4u

We are also having an ‚ÄčOpen Mic Night !

We are collaborating with The Well Being Team, Volition, Housing and Residence Life, and African and African American studies to provide students with a space where they can give their own pieces or read a piece for someone else! Students can give personal narratives as well as calls to action about social justice issues. We are looking for performers for this event, so if you would like to, go ahead and sign up by visiting this link:
https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=dQZjEg0fHEGs5ad81fSJEqxusdI_RGtKjERnupHni9JUOVZINTBESDBYNjNFQ0M4T0o2S0Y3MzFBSy4u&qrcode=true
 We hope to see you all there!

Best,
Women & Gender Studies Center