One of you just mentioned that STAT 654 and 652 are both scheduled at the same day/time:  M 7:20-10.

I know at least some of you had planned on taking both these courses in the Spring.  So, I have request that one of them be changed.  As soon as I know anything, I will let you know.

Also, STAT 634 and STAT 560 are scheduled at the same time W 4:30-7:10.  If you are interested in taking both, let me know and I will see about getting one switched, although that may not be possible.

Finally, if you are interested in taking STAT 763 and 778 both scheduled on R 7:20-10, let me know.  STAT 778 is a PhD course, but I know in the past some of you have been interested in it as an elective.

Dr. Davis