2020 History & Archaeology Conference Athens Greece

From: Dr Gregory T. Papanikos <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: 2020 History & Archaeology Conference Athens Greece

https://www.atiner.gr/history

Dear Colleague,

I would like to bring to your attention the organization of the 18th Annual International Conference on History & Archaeology: From Ancient to Modern, 1-4 June 2020, Athens, Greece (Academics Responsible: Dr. Steven Oberhelman, Professor of Classics, Holder of the George Sumey Jr Endowed Professorship of Liberal Arts, and Associate Dean, Texas A&M University, USA, Dr. Nicholas Pappas, Professor of History, Sam Houston University, USA & Dr. David Philip Wick, Professor of History, Gordon College, USA). You are more than welcome to submit a proposal for presentation. The abstract submission deadline is 28 October 2019. You may also send us a stream-panel proposal to be organized as part of the conference. If you need more information, please let me know, and our administration will send it to you, including the link to the website, and abstract submission form. We do hope you can contribute to our academic activities.

My best regards,
Gregory
Dr. Gregory T. Papanikos
President, ATINER
Honorary Professor, University of Stirling, UK
Professor, MLC Management & Law College of Ljubljana, Slovenia

This e-mail is strictly private and confidential and the contact (correspondence) details have been provided by the recipient of this email. If you are not the intended recipient you must not disclose or use the information contained within. If you have received it in error please return it to the sender via reply e-mail and delete any record of it from your system. The information contained within is not the opinion of the affiliated institutions of the sender of this email. You can unsubscribe here

This email was sent to [log in to unmask]
Athens Conferences · 8 Valaoritou Street, Kolonaki · Athens, A1 10671 · Greece