Good Morning,

Please find information attached and below regarding Lockheed Martin's 3rd Annual Ethics in Engineering Case Competition.

For additional information please contact Nafeeza Rahaman at Lockheed Martin ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>).

All the best,
Elizabeth

************

As part of Lockheed Martin's commitment to partner with leading colleges and universities to prepare our future workforce for careers with a strong foundation in business ethics, we are pleased to invite George Mason to our 3rd Annual Ethics in Engineering Case Competition!

This two-day competition will take place February 27-28, 2020 in Bethesda, Maryland.

For more information on the event and details on how to register today, please visit the 2020 Ethics in Engineering Cvent Site<https://secure-web.cisco.com/1IHLQwBuRUysjXXVKxnenvyQchpwZrqbo3d71OpQce6hK9VLoboECdjuwb02U9VNr6dfEx7o3Yj4A5pzZvKMGQSFSwRMQPYJQl-GPF7PeBe9lilMcCffjxa4XmZgLmWcHOaVAU7x7hPW_Johm16gFAmufhJ9-wm6d0-VB_RgSUG2ObkomTZhaGNnd5S478ZANQ4-9FNQF4FBrVH-maSNA0KVi42UYKkGK0G5PyU8tbJu5czh3VGs7XDzh3kqLWdWoDLpeNyH96C-0tlF4NJn1sL62eiMyjjCvBiRBb4RykRtaY2KYbpQbpS_WZnOuL5aB9ELiBwmZY0NTpXhJ9z7FWcG0GpLu6nHc5a1qjOWsNI6WFfStpyf7Wv-nYVEUywvj/https%3A%2F%2Flockheedmartin.cvent.com%2Fd%2Fqyqnsf%2F>.

Please reach out to me if you have any questions. We are looking forward to having George Mason join us in 2020.

Thank you,

Nafeeza Rahaman
Ethics Analyst, Enterprise Operations
Lockheed Martin Corporation