Leverage your liberal arts or science degree with business. Use UVA’s M.S. in Commerce to launch a career in analytics, consulting, finance, government, management, marketing, or non-profit. Ranked #1 “Master’s in Management” in the U.S. by The Economist, this one-year degree offers specialty tracks in Business Analytics, Finance, and Marketing & Management. The program concludes with a global immersion experience in Europe, Latin America, Asia, IMEA, or Oceania. The last six classes posted 94-99% placement three months after graduation.

I will be in Fairfax to host Coffee Chats this Thursday. I hope to connect with you soon.

Coffee Chats with Virginia Tech

Thursday, September 19, 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.

De Clieu Coffee & Sandwiches, 10389 Main St.

Sign Up Here

Kind regards,

Sydney

Sydney Chakalos
Assistant Director of Graduate Marketing & Recruiting
P 434.243.4208

University of Virginia
McIntire School of Commerce
Rouss & Robertson Halls, Suite 311