FYI

From: Kerry Hentges <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, September 24, 2019 4:18 PM
Subject: Help support SafeZone - Workshop Oct 1

Good Afternoon,

I hope this email finds you well! I am reaching out to promote the SafeZone Workshop happening next Tuesday, October 1st at SciTech. We are very excited to be bringing workshops to the SciTech campus but we need a bit of help to get the word out. If possible, would you be willing to share the attached flyer with students or colleagues? Or, if you are interested in attending, click here to sign up!

Thank you for any support you can offer.

Have a great day!

Kerry

Kerry Hentges

Programming and Administrative Coordinator

University Life - SciTech