Hello all,

I'm new to ECJ toolkit and required to do a project soon; however I'm still confused with running the ECJ and getting started. It's been a week trying hardly with no significant progress.  So please any one be able to help me out with the questions and confusions I have would be highly appreciated. Im trying to use it with maven (using mvn clean package on the ecj folder) on windows 10 but it always ends with build failure and 20 errors. Adding the dev folder in the ecj folder eliminated 17 of them but 3 still remain. the first one is something related to
FATAL ERROR:
Missing required parameter.
PARAMETER: stat.child.0.reference-point
on xor.params