Position description:

Develop a software application to process digital evidence data. Required skills: Python programming, Python software development, Python and database interaction (SQLite), simple Python GUI development. Optional skills: Python and JSON experience, bloom filter knowledge, API development. Target platform is Windows 10.

We have an immediate need for 2-3 graduate or undergraduate student wage workers. Please send me ([log in to unmask]) an email if you are interested (please don't reply to this message nor reply all). Please include a short summary of your relevant skills per the required/optional skills identified above; a resume or CV is optional. The position pays $25/hour, 40 hours/week, starting immediately. The position is guaranteed through June 30, 2019 (2 weeks), and we expect additional funding to extend the work until August 24, 2019. Work location is the GMU Fairfax campus. This project is funded by the DHS Center of Excellence for Criminal Investigations and Network Analysis.

--Jim

Jim Jones, PhD

Associate Professor, ECE

Digital Forensics and Cyber Analysis