Good Morning,

As you know, on May 21st, we are honoring Dr. Lloyd Griffiths upon his retirement from our school.  This is an important milestone, not only for Lloyd, but also for the Volgenau School of Engineering.  I hope you are planning to join Sandy and me.

In an effort to provide Lloyd with something very personal, we purchased a guest book of sorts to which to add our special wishes.  This will be something he can treasure for years to come.

Whether or not you are able to join us for the reception, I hope you will take a moment from your busy week to stop into my office to write a personal note within this book.  Come any time, and the book will be available.

I thank you in advance for your contribution to this very special memento.

Sent on behalf of Dean Ken Ball, PhD, PE

All the best,

Ana Lopez
Administrative Assistant and Office Manager
Office of Advancement
Nguyen Engineering Building, Room 2621
4400 University Drive, MS 4A4
Fairfax, VA 22030