All,

Over the past couple of months, Kim and I have presented you with several drafts of a memo describing the VSE Chartered Lab as a way to further improve our research enterprise. After incorporating significant feedback from a number of faculty, we have finalized the memo, which is attached.  Faculty can now apply to Kim or me to have their lab chartered.

Although we think the approach to chartered labs announced here is a good start,  we expect to refine this approach as we gain experience with them.

Please direct any questions to Kim or me or to request the form to be completed to apply.

Regards.

Dr. Art Pyster
Associate Dean for Research and Professor
Volgenau School of Engineering
George Mason University

Director for Strategic Integration
Fellow and Founders Award Recipient
International Council on Systems Engineering

703-717-8110