Good Morning,

Please find attached the current version of the VSE Research Portfolio.  If you have any updates or changes you'd like to see included, please send those to me no later than COB next Thursday, May 9 for inclusion.  This will be the last update made until the Fall semester.

A few reminders:

1.       There are multiple tabs, so please make sure to check them all should you not immediately find yourself in the spreadsheet.

2.       For a grant to be listed, it should be greater than or equal to $100K in total value (which is all the money you have ever received on the grant or expect to receive on the grant).

3.       For any new publications you'd like included, please include a link to the publication.

If you have any questions, please let either Art or me know.

All the best,
Elizabeth

Elizabeth P. Dean, CMP
Special Assistant to the Dean