Dear Colleagues,

Three current VSE Faculty Senators’ terms expire at the end of this academic year: Alok Berry, Daniel Menasce and Girum Urgessa (thanks for their services!).

I have received the following five (5) nominations. This email is to invite you to vote for three (3) representatives to the GMU Faculty Senate from our School.  The term will be for 3 years, starting from this fall. Please vote for upto 3 persons.

The current nominees from the Volglenau School for these open Faculty Senate seats are (alphabetically by last name):

________Alok Berry – Electrical and Computer Engineering

________
Daniel Garrison - Information Sciences and Technology

________Bijan Jabbari - Electrical and Computer Engineering

________Danny Menasce - Computer Science

________Mohan Venigalla - Civil Engineering

There are two methods for voting:

1. Directly reply to this email (reply to [log in to unmask]).

2. Print this email ballot and submit it in a closed envelop to Michele Pieper (Computer Science Department, 4300 Nguyen Engineering Building) with your name printed on the outside of the envelope. Michele will separate the envelope from the ballots and pass the ballots on to me.

The deadline for submitting a vote is noon on Wednesday, May 15, 2019.

Sincerely,

Songqing Chen
VSE Secretary