The output you see there is being written to standard error (as opposed to
standard output). The way you log it depends on how you're running your
code. If you're doing it from the command line, you can redirect that
output by appending "2> output.txt" at the end of your command. For example:

java -jar MyModel.jar 2> output.txt

By comparison, you redirect standard out using:

java -jar MyModel.jar > output.txt

If you're running your code inside eclipse, it's an option in your Run
Configuration to save output to a file. See here:
http://secure-web.cisco.com/17DeMKrOtgZxDRcxEwhg_U8fOnxVncDZ1wkLusb_JdGUtlc22xYT72eEhDVFVEzetAhWEZ28OsauWmKJOmAZ0STPxs_IoYVszniMyoMlnieFQ1EYw3YpABesAByXx4HnZzhU0hqbOCTaZjDXWieufC4pJa-RjfkhLgOjSuB4g1eCTUR-T3TTPgUNsR1dzwAdWlkVkeydE7y6T-nMtFP81Ays2RIjiHFjtuJFEIIaFRBjJ4BdhivVhGFS6FuHs7aG7rdpAf8mwldWZRPB2nTdOdJSnBfzy7LVVcvA1gP5NUcRbiNiV8JXF5IKBepsXTLc0R0InC861f3o2MALhvaEiifvaWup8FyDJ2Hb0IBCrIl63rV-UwIVoVwPQELWV0Ifsmxy23oCgD-xj2h5kuluEQfMpL9wP4iWccRsCbqzIJq8Ic29h2ZBxW5VPUmJmNy_1VS9lUnSxYuJDLPr5RqQhD2ta76Kz1nQ7lwadn-vXoow/http%3A%2F%2Fcode2care.org%2F2015%2Fhow-to-save-eclipse-console-logs-in-external-log-file%2F

Good luck,
Joey