FYI, an adjuncting opportunity at McDaniel College.  If interested, please write directly to Bryn Upton.

Best,
Sam

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Bryn Upton<[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Date: Wed, Apr 24, 2019 at 10:53 AM
Subject: We are looking to hire an adjunct for the fall

Hello,

I am writing to you as Chair of the History department at McDaniel College in central Maryland. We have recently been given permission to bring on an adjunct for the fall and I wanted to use the opportunity to try to offer a new course that introduces Public History to our students. I am hoping you might know of a couple of advanced graduate students who might be interested in applying for this position. We can offer two courses, one would be the Introduction to Public History course and the other something suitable to the individualís interests. For the second course we are hoping for either something in our catalog that is not currently being offered like a Western Civ. Type survey, or something unique that we have never offered.

Thanks very much!

-Bryn

Bryn Upton, Ph.D.
Department Chair and Professor of History
Director of the Honors Program
McDaniel College
President, Maryland Collegiate Honors Council