From: Zachary Schrag
Sent: Monday, April 22, 2019 1:20:23 PM
To: Sam Lebovic
Cc: Robert DeCaroli
Subject: Fwd: New Fall 2019 course: British India, 1757-1947

Dear Rob and Sam,

I sent this to the MA-HIST students. Could you send to PhD and MA-ARTH as well?

Thanks,

Zach

Zachary M. Schrag
Professor and Director of MA Program in History | Department of History and Art History | George Mason University
[log in to unmask] | zacharyschrag.com | @zacharyschrag | 703 594 1844
Office appointments: http://zschrag.as.me.

Notice: The Commonwealth of Virginia claims the right to monitor messages sent to and from this address at any time, without notice, and without my permission. In addition, messages sent to and from this address may be subject to disclosure under the Virginia Freedom of Information Act.

Begin forwarded message: