________________________________
From: Eric Boyle <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, April 17, 2019 3:03 PM
To: Dan Kerr; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; Jansen, Katherine L; [log in to unmask]; Cynthia A Kierner; Brian Platt; Randolph Scully; Jennifer L Ritterhouse; Tommaso Astarita; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; Watson, Kemmell; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; Damon Freeman; Michelle Denevan; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; Hale, Matthew; Ardis O'Meara; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]
Subject: Federal History Jobs Workshop

Dear Colleague,

I'm writing to ask if you could share some information with your students about an upcoming workshop co-sponsored by the Society for History in the Federal Government and the National Archives History Office, on the subject of federal jobs in the history field. The Federal History Jobs Workshop will be held on Thursday, April 25, 2019, from 9:00am-12:00pm, at the National Archives in downtown DC. The attached documents describe the workshop, which is designed to provide information and resources for undergraduates or graduate students seeking employment in history-related fields in the federal government. The cost is only $45, which also includes registration for all of the events and panels associated with this year's SHFG annual meeting, which is being held April 25-26.

The first attached document is a general announcement. The second is a flyer.

If there's a group email address you'd like me to send the announcement to, I'd also be happy to do so. I'm also happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you for your time,

Eric

Dr. Eric W. Boyle
Chief Historian, Department of Energy
Lecturer, University of Maryland
SHFG Executive Council and Membership Coordinator