Hello Friends,

Welcome back from spring break. It's still Women's History Month!  We have some exciting events happening this week.

Cries from Syria: Children, War, and Humanitarian, a talk by Dr. Wendy Hesford

March 20, 2019 | 1:30-3:00PM | SUB 1, Room 3b

Facebook Event Page: https://www.facebook.com/events/335961727042689/

Feminism: The New Wave

March 20, 2019 | 4:30PM-6:00PM | Johnson Center Room E

Women's History Month Banquet

March 20, 2019 | 7:00PM | HUB Ballroom

Facebook Event Page: https://www.facebook.com/events/671886109915159/

Co-sponsors and organizers:

Corazones Unidos Siempre Chi Upsilon Sigma National Latin Sorority, Inc.

Latinas Promoviendo Comunidad/Lambda Pi Chi Sorority, Inc

Lambda Theta Alpha Latin Sorority, Inc.

Pride Week is kicking off on Friday, March 22, 2019 with a Trans Closet Opening event happening at 1:00PM-2:00PM in SUB 1, Suite 2200 in the LGBT Resources Closet.

For more information and Pride Week events: https://lgbtq.gmu.edu/programs-services/pride-week/

Open Mic Night with Spoken Word Artist, Crystal Endsley

March 28, 2019 | 7:00-9:00PM | Johnson Center Bistro

Come wrap up Women's History Month with us with an open mic!

We'll have a sign up sheet throughout the night. We'd love to see you there.

Check more events happening for Women's History Month here: http://bit.ly/masonbecoming

Women & Gender Studies Center
MSN 5B6
Johnson Center 240K