Good Afternoon,

The Spring Faculty Meeting will take place next Tuesday, March 26 in Research Hall 163, with a boxed lunch at Noon and the meeting beginning at 12:30 p.m.  We will be joined by Dr. Deb Crawford, Vice President of Research.

Additional agenda items include:

*         A discussion of VSE's new Indirect Recovery Distribution;

*         An update on VSE's Advancement Office; and

*         Introduction of new faculty.

All faculty and staff are highly encouraged to attend this meeting.

Sincerely,
Elizabeth

Elizabeth P. Dean, CMP
Special Assistant to the Dean