I hope everyone had a relaxing and/or productive break!

I just wanted to take 30 seconds out of your busy morning to alert you to a really unique, upcoming event co-sponsored by two Schar School research centers.

Tomorrow evening, the Center for Security Policy Studies (CSPS) and the Terrorism, Transnational Crime and Corruption Center (TraCCC) are hosting a discussion on the future of U.S.-Mexico relations. It will feature Dr. Tony Payan, the Director of the Mexico Institute at Rice University; Ambassador Earl Anthony Wayne, the former U.S. ambassador to Mexico; and our very own Professor Guadalupe Correa-Cabrera.

The discussion will run from 5:00 - 6:30 pm on Friday, March 22nd (tomorrow) in Founders Hall 113.

The topic is timely and important. The panelists are world-class experts. And we are starting to run out of space. In other words, you can't afford not to go. So run - don't walk - over to this hyperlink to RSVP<http://csps.gmu.edu/speaker-series/> : http://csps.gmu.edu/speaker-series/<http://csps.gmu.edu/speaker-series/><http://csps.gmu.edu/speaker-series/>

Very best,

Mike

Michael Hunzeker, Ph.D.

Assistant Professor

Associate Director, Center for Security Policy Studies
Schar School of Policy and Government
George Mason University

Twitter: @michaelhunzeker
Email:  [log in to unmask]