Dear CEIE Students,

Attached is an opportunity for a summer position with the Department of Public Works and Environmental Services.

Thank you,

Kristin

From: Quick, Tina <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2019 9:59 AM
To: Kristin Amaya <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: Sarah Shay <[log in to unmask]>; Doaa Bondok <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: RE: Student Recruitment

Hello, thank you for the quick response.  Attached is the announcement for the summer position I referenced.  We have two paid openings for Engineering Assistants in our Maintenance and Stormwater Management Division.  We are seeking students currently enrolled in an accredited Engineering program with familiarity of basic engineering  principles, practices and computer applications.   Students interested in applying should email their resume and cover letter directly to Peter Vigliotti, Chief, Transportation Infrastructure Branch.  Instructions are within the announcement.

Tina Quick

Human Resources Generalist II

Fairfax County Government

Department of Public Works and Environmental Services

12000 Government Center Parkway, Suite 448

Fairfax, Virginia 22035

PH:  703-324-2875

Public Works - where everyday heroes make a difference in our communities.