Dear PhD & MS EE & CE Students,

This is a friendly reminder that our first graduate "Student + Alumni + Industry Mixer" is held tonight from 6 pm at Dewberry Hall.  This reception/event is mixture of networking with alumni and faculty, and job fair (hiring personnel/recruiters from various companies).  The companies like AMAZON, Hughes, NOVEC, Sony, M.C. DEAN, Raytheon, Deloitte, General Dynamics, Naval Research Lab, BAE Systems, etc. will be presenting.

In addition, there are many alumni, who already registered for this event, are from Verizon, Google, Sprint, Oracle, Booz Allen, CACI, etc.

I hope that you take advantage of this opportunity.  If you already registered, I recommend that you wear business attire and bring your resume.  Your Mason ID is required to check in the event.

Drink and appetizer will be served.

Hope to see you this evening!

Toshiko

--