Dear CFRS Students,

This is a friendly reminder that our first graduate "Student + Alumni + Industry Mixer" is held tonight from 6 pm.  This reception/event is mixture of networking with alumni and faculty, and job fair (hiring personnel/recruiter from various companies).  The companies like AMAZON, Hughes, CyFIR LLC, NOVEC, Sony, M.C. DEAN, Raytheon, Deloitte, General Dynamics, Naval Research Lab, etc. will be presenting.

In addition, there are many alumni, who already registered for this event, are from Verizon, Google, Sprint, Oracle, Booz Allen, CACI, etc.

I hope that you take advantage of this opportunity.  If you already register, I recommend you to bring your resume and wear business attire.  Your Mason ID is required to check in the event.

Drink and appetizer will be served.

Hope to see you this evening!

Toshiko
--