CACI's "Vorpal Team" is looking for select white hats who can out-think criminal hackers. You will have the opportunity to "think like an adversary", using your ingenuity and skills to tackle complex challenges with direct impact on national security missions. We provide a robust and comprehensive professional development plan (e.g. we invest heavily in our people) personalized to your growth needs and professional goals. We look for people from a diverse set of technical backgrounds, to include:
    -- Threat hunting
    -- Reverse engineering
    -- Technical targeting
    -- Penetration testing
    -- Network security engineering
    -- Network defense

We encourage our folks to think on their feet to solve complex issues. Our customers have high expectations and put a premium on talented, skilled, team players who aren't afraid to push themselves, grow their skills and knowledge, and apply what they know in a creative, problem-solving environment.

US citizenship with the ability to obtain and maintain a USG security clearance is required, and a current security clearance is highly desired.

Bob Osgood
SSA - FBI Retired
Director - Digital Forensics & Cyber Analysis
George Mason University
Engineering Building Room 3255
703-993-5443
http://cfrs.gmu.edu