Annetta:

The code for setUserData is pretty straightforward - https://github.com/eclab/mason/blob/master/contrib/geomason/sim/util/geo/MasonGeometry.java - and it's just holding on to an Object so anything should work there. However, if that method is giving you a casting error for Integer when you expect to be getting an Indv back I want to check the rest of the code base to see if anything else is calling setUserData at some point.

Regards,
Robert Zupko