fyi

From: Christiana Koroma <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2019 1:52 PM
To: Christiana Koroma <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: Austin A Deray <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: 2019 Mason Graduate interdisciplinary Conference - Call for Proposal

Good Afternoon,

My name is Christiana Koroma and I am the Vice-President of the Graduate and Professional Student Association (GAPSA) on the Science and Technology Campus. I am emailing to notify you of a great opportunity for your graduate and Ph.D. students.

The 2019 Mason Graduate Interdisciplinary Conference taking place on Saturday, April 6, 2019, is a one-day

event to showcase graduate student research. Attached is a flyer further detailing the process for your graduate and Ph.D. students to submit a proposal if they are interested in sharing their research.

Please share to all graduate and Ph.D. students that will benefit from participating or attending this amazing conference.

Best,

Christiana Koroma

Graduate Professional Assistant

Vice President of Science and Technology Campus - GAPSA

University Life- Science and Technology Campus

George Mason University | 10900 University Boulevard, MS 1H6

Manassas, Virginia 20110

Phone:703-993-9448