Dear MS EE & MS CPE Students,
Since 1992, over 4000 students have graduated from the ECE department.  Our alumni are employed by some of the top companies today in a wide variety of exciting and challenging positions in the Washington DC Metro area as well as across the country. We have a strong and growing network of alumni, and through special events, we strive to keep our network thriving and connected.
We are very excited to host a student/alumni/industry mixer event on Wednesday, February 6, from 6:00 - 9:00 PM in the Dewberry Hall.
Join us to network with our ECE alumni and industry partners and learn about the nature of their work and their career path. It's a great opportunity to ask for career and job search advice from folks who have been in your shoes before.
Food and drinks will be provided.
RSVP by Feb 1. See the link below for event details and registration:
https://secure-web.cisco.com/1EeSWQOh_gBIJfMo07mRih_mhwhirOLt9_2GUEGJWzRRHgWRUYF9iPhON8xij39GXpB7rFyG8vWXGoHqvM604N8uDIaa78X6KxRKAetblM8AzcbSRycFeYuthNzZLL7X5fhhD9vJfdxSoAAnInwVR-oTsRijxSK2oPUIQpgM7R-HaujLID4dxyzJJpebDRK-Iq6y_zkp5mzYC7VBHOWBRSU9zjujniQSjGtSfb8xYK6tdj63z0hL3z9Z9gHjkOF3sOQrZMPxip3bSu6RtVOL3AHveoj8Jw_i8bsBhuy5BESOEFjqS2ox1kKzU1UEjNMpaE364or0G1JpCi0Q2qIRHcoCYkih0cqZAYD4Gj5BMCSAF_9rLkSYP-utA354uQGN4i-YNhk_XcijGvDZz0gB6KbQpgeMYJKSupWkmJ5t3HuUbc2u-BxMRf7B8JNOvT9nhE_LQrfv3s23Irq3Ef_XbhQ/https%3A%2F%2Freg.gmuedu.ml%2F#section-one<https://secure-web.cisco.com/1GNfeEFRDrymseU3ABC4m0rf9DGPW63ued47PY_Dewga0eX7_IcutEqzYoZlZ0dNk3ZaFXSNbVSSEbHF-p-t2q32LLHeyDvCwJnWDQVDI-Sn3zGj3zJtnMG1qe9xkxQF1wPfjyhYIej-vbSOdjnI40DYgZgEx30uxq2NnUIQ1IVelU4tLJ_WiYeb1rM_GWxncjcheqNo-hUa1aEGufkerHJiim3TgpPOTpVtMHSPBytbHrhOzpNhA1nmuruufBtBADIvav3zV749rD0M5DOrPtwcaJx0T-ga4PGSGDozLXsbNLB5o3r-7MY-Sa37xLOdY39v3EZ3VjJzH8S8srPgO37bZM-35C7IxsPFMMi-duVxc2jQPbuTjHnmvQEtuZyjts_EbT6LTYvLMiCeznNMLxw/https%3A%2F%2Freg.gmuedu.ml%2F%23section-one>
For additional information, please contact the Academic Program Manager Ms. Toshiko Uchiyama at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> or 703-993-3810.
____________________________________
Shyam Pandula, Ph.D.
Director, MS in Telecommunications Program
Phone: +1.703.993.7585

Notice: The Commonwealth of Virginia claims the right to monitor messages sent to and from this address at any time, without notice, and without my permission. In addition, messages sent to and from this address may be subject to disclosure under the Virginia Freedom of Information Act.

--
Toshiko Uchiyama
Academic Program Manager

M.S. in Telecommunications Program