Thanks Ernesto.  I will consider that.

Other things being equal, I prefer to use default MASON strategies as much as possible, since Sean and other contributors have thought through things that I haven't, and being lazy efficient, I try to avoid understanding more about MASON source than I have to.

I'm surprised if there isn't a method that fires after all of the runs are done.  Sean seems to have thought of everything else!

Your suggestion prompted me to see whether I could access the value set by the -repeat command line option directly.  Then I could test whether the job number is equal to the repeat number in finish(). Unfortunately, "-repeat" is processed in SimState.doLoop(), and the repeat value is kept local to doLoop() and is not copied into an instance variable accessible elsewhere.  So to get that value, I'd have to process the command line myself, or more likely I'd use a separate command line option system that I have for my application-specific options.  But I'd prefer to avoid that for the same reason: It's safer to depend on MASON default procedures when possible.